Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies - Dollar Store Version

It's Girl Scout cookie season, and the girls are in high gear selling their wares. I love Thin Mints are much as the next guy, but I can enjoy a reasonable facsimile all year long from the Dollar Store.

Barbara Dee Holiday Winter Mints cookies taste just like Thin Mints - that is if you close your eyes, and ignore that the cookie part is not a dark brown and contains little flecks of red peppermints.



I really hate to horn in on the Girls' turf . . . there is no telling what fate might befall me . . . but I'm cheap. There, I said it. And I don't really appreciate being strong armed by a pint size person in a uniform, even if they are sporting a pixie cut - I have authority issues . . . but enough about me, now for the remix:

1 comment:

  1. The original thin mint cookie from girl scouts was a vanilla looking cookie. So these really remind me of the original cookie. I love these cookies

    ReplyDelete