Friday, December 23, 2011

Dollar Store Christmas Candy


Sure, I like Godiva chocolate, I eat it when someone gives me some, but it isn't something I'm going to go out and buy for myself. Instead I'm going to stock up on Dollar Store Christmas Candy, and eat it, share it, and use it to decorate baked goods and stuff stockings.

It may not taste the best, but it sure is festive, and the price is right.

Most of the chocolate you'll find in the Dollar Stores is made by Palmer Candy of Reading, Pennsylvania , not to be confused with Palmer's Candy of Sioux City, Iowa. Palmer has been making candy since 1948, and Palmer's since 1878, and both are proudly made in the U.S.A.

Palmer has plenty of wonderful Christmas candies but they are best known for their Chocolate Bunnies -- here is how they are made -

No comments:

Post a Comment