Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bull's-Eye BarBQue Sauce with GUINNESS!!!



Who doesn't love Guinness? Even horses love a pint!

The fabulous Zenyatta enjoyed her Guinness in the afternoon, and as her trainer, John Shireffs says (at about the 8:30 mark in this 60 Minutes piece) It's gotta be the Stout!

I prefer my Guinness on tap, but I'll drink from a bottle, even a bottle of BarBQue sauce.

I snatched up this Bullseye BarBQue Sauce with Guinness from the 99 Cent Only Store, faster than Zenyatta in the homestretch, and it is delicious.

Being a borderline vegetarian (I know, I know), I decided to enjoy my sauce simply on the wonderful wheat sourdough bread I got last week.

I can't really taste the Guinness, but it is a wonderful sauce, and perfect for straight dippin'

It has 0 grams of fat , and is not too high in sodium at 360 mg, so I can get 'sauced' guilt free!

No comments:

Post a Comment