Friday, May 6, 2011

Oscar Mayer Sandwich Combos with $1 Coupon - FREE!!!

Okay, who says there is no such thing as a free lunch! I found two varieties of these Oscar Mayer Sandwich Combos (Ham and Turkey) at the 99 Cent Only Store and they both had bright pink peelable coupons on them that said "Save $1.00 Now".

The only trouble was, by the time I got to the register I had forgotten all about them and I did not redeem them like I had planned. So long story short, I may never know if there truly is such a thing as a free lunch.

These combos wouldn't be bad if they were free, and they are okay for a dollar, but I wouldn't pay anymore for them.

They include a ridiculously thin bread bun, some meat and cheese and a mustard pack. As a side you get a 100 calorie pack of either wheat thins, or cracker mix. For dessert there is a chocolate mousse pudding thing, but I'm not really a fan of those.

The packs I got were very near their expiration date, hence their presence in the refridgerated case at the Dollar Store.

I grabbed one out of my refridgerator on my hurried way to work yesterday, and it was convenient and kept me from starving, but it was nothing to write home about.

Today, I am going to combine the veggie sandwich that I made a few days ago that was so delicious with my stuff in the Sandwich Combo, for a more satisfying meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment