Monday, May 2, 2011

Sara Lee Thin Style Buns - Honey Wheat -- Veggie Sandwich

I love finding these great (day old) Sara Lee products on the shelf at the 99 Cent Only Store, and this one had a great recipe on the back.

I followed it almost nearly exact, except instead of Swiss cheese I used a combo of pepper jack and cheddar.

So here goes --

2 Sara Lee Honey Wheat Thin Style bun
2 tsp spicy brown mustard
1/4 cup shredded carrot
3 slices tomato
1 thin slice red onion
1/4 cup mixed field greens
4 slices cucumber
2 slices Swiss cheese

It then proceeds to tell you how to build a sandwich, but you know what to do, right?

Throw all this stuff on the bread, and enjoy. You can't screw it up, and this might actually be good for you.

This was so good, I actually had to make myself another and eat two -- the combo of simple spicy brown mustard, wheat bread, cheese, and veggies is genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment